Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: One Day and Sugar Coated


I've almost forgotten to post about these cute accessories from the lovely Sophie of One Day. She is also the Marketing Director of Sophie's Mom, a bakeshop known for their red velvet cupcakes. =)




I picked up these pretty babies in their SM Megamall branch on the same day as the Etude House Playhouse Pink Fair. We went there before heading to the event. ^__^


There was even a sweet note by Sophie herself. ^__^


These were what I got:


A long, handmade necklace (which I still haven't used yet)

 Two cute ribbon clips (in purple and nude)
I love using these! =D

Two adorable hair ties (a blue and a maroon one)
I accessorize my bun with these lovely hair ties!

A pair of tassel earrings (in purple)
I used these on the same day I got them! =D


I believe the girls from Sugar Coated hand-made these accessories themselves. =)


Oh, and by the way, one of the models of Sugar Coated happens to be my husband's cousin! What a small world! =D


Check out Sophie's Mom and Sugar Coated! ^__^


My hubby bought me cupcakes from Sophie's Mom a couple of weeks ago and I just thought of a way to keep these babies! =D




Yep! I used the cupcake box to put these accessories! =D


Thanks, Sophie and Sugar Coated! ^__^


I'll blog about the cupcakes soon! ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats