Friday, July 06, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: From the Bee-autiful Birthday Girl! ^__^


Aloha! =D

Remember my song? The one I dedicated to Bee and other birthday celebrators? You can check it out here, just click the link. ^__^


I met Bee a few months ago, I guess it was through the link exchange group in Facebook. Before adding her, I checked her profile and saw that we have a lot of common friends - both from my high school and work. =)


Actually, we had a lot of things in common! Blogging, love for makeup, common friends from high school and work, line of job, religion and hmmm... What else? Beauty? Haha! Joke! She's way prettier than me! ^__^


Last month, she celebrated her birthday and she held a mini-giveaway in her blog. The competitive me joined for fun and in the end, I won! Hahaha!


It was hilarious how she told me I won in her giveaway. She said that she laughed herself when she saw my name after picking up the winner. =D


We were supposed to meet one Saturday at church, but she had a class that night so she just shipped them to me.


Here's what I got:

They were in a lovely pink loot bag! ^__^



 The Face Shop Co-Q10 Mask

 Purederm Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches

 Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

 Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Cream Liner

e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder


Thank you, Bee, for the amazing prizes! I truly love them! ^__^


May we have years of wonderful friendship! I wish to meet you soon! ^__^


Have you met someone because of a common interest? ^__^


To my new followers, thank you! I am more inspired to blog now! Please do watch out for more posts! Keep visiting and commenting! ^__^


I love you all!!! ^__^


Blog Signature2

4 comments:

Nicole P. said...

wow! grabe ha series pala yung pagkapanalo mo super swerte mo girl! hahaha sana tumaya ka na rin ng lotto baka nanalo k n now... ^^v

following your blog now. :)
lovelots
nicole
http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

Angel said...

Hahaha! Madami na nagsuggest nyan! XD

Thanks a lot for the follow!!! ^__^

Unknown said...

cool! hahaha belated happy birthday to her! we'll be waiting for your beauty review esp for elf bronzing powder ;)

Angel said...

Super cool! Hahaha! ^__^

Yes, please watch out for the reviews! ^__^

View My Stats