Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Weekend of June (Part 4)


17th of June.


The day I met the lovely Ms. Martha of The Beauty Junkee. ^__^


It was actually my cute nephew's 4th month birthday, so before we head to meet her at Bonifacio High Street,   we had yummy lunch at home. Hubby cooked fried chicken and my sister-in-law brought food trays at Red Ribbon. My phone was charging that time, so I wasn't able to take photos of the yummy food. =D


Then, we left the house to "explore" Taguig. Hahaha!


We took the train and from there, instead of taking a jeep going to Bonifacio High Street, hubby insisted that we take a cab instead. =D


It didn't take long before we met these lovely ladies... =)

Me, Arianne, Ms. Martha, Ms. Kat and Chan

We met up at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to pick up our goodies. I think I was more giddy to meet the gorgeous Ms. Martha. =)


In fact, hubby was teasing me that I might freeze in shyness again... His exact words were, "Baka manigas ka na naman, ha!" Hahaha!!!


He said that because the first time I met a beauty blogger, Ms. Michelle of Mrs. Martinez's Raves and Rants, I was truly stunned and... failed to take a photo. Bummer me! >__<


Then, when we attended the first ever event I attended as a blogger, I wasn't able to approach the bloggers that I follow. No photos of me and my fave bloggers. Huhuhu... I failed to meet Andy and Ms. Wendy... Whom I was so excited to meet... Huhuhu... By the way, that event was the Etude House Playhouse Pink Fair (Click on the link to check it out). =D


I wonder why I am so shy!!! TT__TT


Going back to the "meet-up-turned-mini-meet-and-greet" (as Ms. Martha called), I'm glad I didn't freeze in amazement. Ms. Martha is so pretty. She was wearing minimal makeup and her skin was amazing! Call me strange, but I can't help but be stunned by her beauty. She's very nice. She shared a lot of things about blogging and I felt I was already close to Ms. Nikki (AskMeWhats), Ms. Shen (Shen's Addiction), Ms. Liz (Project Vanity) and my other favorite bloggers. ^__^


I am happy to meet the other winners, too. I love meeting new friends. Oh! I also met Ms. Kat of Dear Kitty Kittie Kat. She just didn't recognize me. Hahaha! =D


We were hoping for Ms. Martha to have another meet-and-greet, and we also hope to be able to attend it. ^__^


Here's my EOTD. I kept it neutral - as always. ^__^

EOTD: Cream and Warm Brown

So pretty... I love it! I gotta have some matte eyeshadows! ^__^



Another photo before leaving... ^__^


FOTD: Oh! Why do I always take photos after my lipstick has faded? >__<


I'm gonna be sharing with you the goodies that I won from The Beauty Junkee's 3rd Anniversary soon.


Feels so good to blog! I'm glad to keep it up! ^__^


How are you? Leave a comment! ^__^


Blog Signature2

8 comments:

The Beauty Junkee said...

Awww.sweet! So nice of you to make a post out of that simple meet up. :D Hope to see you soon! :D

Kath Rivera said...

Sis! Sorry talaga >.< Hay naku, old age nga naman. Hehehe. Btw, I'm following you na pala. Hope to meet you again if ever may mga events.

Angel said...

Ok lang yun! Hahaha! Baka hindi mo lang talaga ako nrecognize kasi maganda pic ko sa twitter, blogger and FB... hahaha! >__<

Nice to meet you! ^__^

Angel said...

No problem, Ms. Martha! I am very, very happy to meet you! Yes! See you soon! ^__^

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi

Just read this! Let's have our photo taken next time! I don't bite! rawr!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Angel said...

Hahaha~! Thanks, Ms. Michelle! Yeah! Next time! Hope that's sooner! ^__^

Hazel☺ said...

Haha i get shy too when i meet bloggers... but actually most of them are friendly naman :)

-Hazel
Dress Me Up Buttercup

Angel said...

=)

I think I am just too shy! =D

I would have to remember that! Thanks! ^__^

View My Stats