Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Kindergarten Program (SKP) 2012 Graduation FOTD


Hello! Let me share with you the products that I used for my look on the day of the SKP 2012 Commencement Exercises (click the link to read about my experience)... ^__^





Sorry... makeup shown in the photos wasn't fresh anymore... I took it after the event, just before my classes... =D


FACE: 
Hanskin Mineral Magic BB Cream
Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation
Avon Simply Pretty Dual Foundation
e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder 


EYES: 
Natasha Beauty Eye Brow Pencil in Caramel Brown 
e.l.f Primer and Sealer 
Lancome mini eyeshadow quad (old one, maybe a sample) 
Fanny Serrano Four Colour Eyeshadow in Earth 
e.l.f Natural Eyeshadow Palette 
e.l.f Smokey Eyeshadow Quad 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Lucky 
Nichido Girls Night Out in Blackest Black 
Milani Build-A-Lash Volume Mascara 
Wet N' Wild Megaplump Mascara 


LIPS: 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry 
Cover Girl It’s Your Mauve (030) 
BR Cosmetics Lipstick in Bashful (22) 
Fanny Serrano True Light Liquid Lipstick in Light Petal


This look was actually slightly inspired by SNSD's "Twinkle" MV. The glitters at the inner corners (which by the way, was washed out by my phone's camera) were from Taeyeon's eye makeup look. See the cute gif photo below:




It's a Wonderful Wednesday, don't you think? ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats