Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: GCs from Charles and More from Sugar


Another Just Got Lucky Post! ^__^


Last May, I won from Charles Angel's 1st Blog Anniversary. I joined the contest not for my own pleasure, but this time, for hubby. I really want to win the Manels GCs for him. 


Hubby loved shoes next to his Gundam collection. Hahaha!!! =D


Then Sugar of Whimsical Whatnots and Whatever contacted me on FB and told me my GCs are with her.


Then, one fine Saturday, hubby woke me up and told me that a package came in. As always, he was more excited than me and while I was trying to wake my sense up, he was already opening the package! Hahaha!!!


Surprisingly, I got more stuff than I won! Sugar Eonni added some stuff to my GCs! Weee~!!!


Loot included:
P1000 Manels GCs
Sexy Look Hello Kitty Face Mask
Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off
Skin Food Agave Cactus Cream
Skin Food Agave Cactus Emulsion
Skin Food Agave Cactus Serum
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Purifying Foaming Cleanser
Paul and Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer
Innisfree Canola Honey Serum
Tony Moly Honey Bee Skin Solution Cream


I love you, Charles and Sugar Eonni!!! ^__^


There are a couple of Just Got Lucky Posts coming up! ^__~


Have you ever been so lucky like this? I think it's my year! =D



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats