Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: Luview and Korea Cosmetics

Belated Merry Christmas! ^__^


I have almost forgotten this post! If I had not checked my drafts folder, I wouldn't have known that I still haven't finished this.


Anyway, these were stuff I won from a previous contest that Korea Cosmetics held. I won 2nd place! ^__^


You can check out the look here. ^__^


I got Luview products all the way from Korea!!! ^__^

Luview Triple Baked Eye Shadow in Lovely Gold (01), Charming Violet (02) and Luview Mascara

Their packaging matches our duvet!!! ^__^

I find them so lovely that I can't bear using them yet! =D


Thank you to every one who voted and to Korea Cosmetics for sending these goodies!!! ^__^


Nomu Kamsahamnida!!! ^__^


Please wait for the moment that I get over their cuteness! I will be writing my reviews soon... ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats