Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: HBC Hortaleza MD Soaps and GC's from MissKatV

It's 12-12-12!!! How was this day for you?


Am I lucky or what? A couple of months ago, I won (again) from Miss KatV! ^__^


I think she's really my beauty fairy! A few months ago, I also won in one of her HBC-sponsored contests! You can check out the nail polish loot here. =)


This time, they gave away Hortaleza, M.D soaps and GC's.


Lookie! It's got my name on it! ^__^

I appreciate it when companies put tags on their gift packs. It means that the loot is really for the winner. ^__^


Let's see what's inside! ^__^


Facial Soaps and Diamond Peel GC's

Hortaleza, M.D Acnesol, Hortaleza, M.D Puressence, and Hortaleza, M.D Illuminous Facial Soap

Diamond Peel "Beauty Certificates"


Since the Beauty Certificates were about to expire, I gave them to my Mom-in-law and her officemates to enjoy. Hubby and I were too busy to avail of the Diamond Peel ourselves.


As of the moment, I am using the 2nd bar of the Acnesol. And yes, I am taking down notes on my observations! =)


Has any of you tried any of these products? What do you think about HBC's skincare line?


Thanks a lot, HBC and MissKatV!!! ^__^


I hope you had a good 12-12-12!!! I think a lot of couples got married today! =D


Have you joined my giveaway already? Click here to join!!! ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats