Friday, December 14, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: e.l.f Disney Villains Palette

Yay for Friday!!! ^__^


I got another notice the day my postal office notice from Hawaii came. I knew where this came from! It's from California! ^__^


I asked my Dad-in-law to claim it for me. He's my personal representative when it comes to claiming my parcels! =D


By the way, my parents-in-law both work in the Central Post Office. *wink, wink*


Whoopee!!!


And here's what I got...

Pumpkin candies and the e.l.f Disney Villains Cruela De Vil Palette
There's also a note from Wendy of Turtle Beauty! ^__^

It reads:
Angel(a),
I hope you enjoy the palette and the candies. Thanks for reading my blog.

Wendy



I am itching to use the palette but I am saving it for product mug shots... I have borrowed my sister-in-law's camera already, so, I am going to be swatching stuff all the way! ^__^


Do you have weekend plans? ^__^


It's our Church Thanksgiving this weekend. ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats