Monday, December 03, 2012

FOTD102412: Glammed Up Barbie Girl



Happy Monday, lovely readers!!! ^__^

I am hyper and giddy today because Sample Room has already launched. Do you know about it? If not, you better read my blog post about it. Clikee here!!! ^__^

Anyhoo, I'll blabber about what I got soon as I've roadtested the stuff I got. In the meantime...


Let me share with you how I transformed from this...

BEFORE
Yuck! I'm so panget (ugly)!!! Mandatory before shot should look unhappy! Hahaha!!! >__<


To... this...

AFTER
OMO~! Who's this?!? Mandatory after shot should show a happy and beautiful girl!!! ^__^



Can you see a dark line above the crease? I drew that to emphasize my crease and therefore make my eyes more dolly-like. =)


However, I think my crease is a-okay. No need to extend the crease line. What do you think? =D



Products Used:

Face:
Hanskin Mineral Magic BB Cream 
Mac Strobe Cream
Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige
Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation in 003 Light
Avon Simply Pretty Shine No More Dual Foundation in Almond
e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance


Eyes:
e.l.f Primer and Sealer
Fashion21 Eyeliner in White
Le Faerie Cosmetics Super Palette
e.l.f Eyeshadow Palette in Natural
Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eye Liner
Fanny Serrano Soft Eye Pencil in Black
Wet N' Wild Megaplump Mascara

Lips:
Miners Tin o' Tint in Vanilla
Barry M Cosmetics in 146 Dolly Pink
Beauty UK Lip Lust in Barbie Girl




You must be wondering... How did she...  *cricket sound*... =D


Here's how! ^__^


PROCEDURE:

1. Mix a portion of Hanskin Mineral Magic BB Cream and Mac Strobe Cream and apply evenly on face. Pat gently to blend away the streaks.

2. Conceal undereyes and blemishes.

3. Apply liquid foundation. This will even out the skin tone. Leave to settle and completely blend on the skin on its own.

4. Apply eye primer on lids and under the eyes. Blend well.

5. Pat on baby blue eyeshadow on lids.

6. Blend with a teal-colored eyeshadow to create a gradient.

7. Sweep on pink eyeshadow on the crease.

8. Blend the blue and pink together.

9. Retouch the blue eyeshadow frequently as it may be overshadowed by the other colors.

10. Apply a purple eyeshadow above the crease.

11. Get a black liner and draw a "crease". This will give emphasis on the crease.

12. Apply black eyeshadow on top of the liner. Be sure to blend it well so the line isn't that obvious. Be patient. ^__~

13. Top the crease line with the same purple eyeshadow used on the upper crease.

14. Again, retouch the blue shadow. This time, use the crease line that we have created as a guide. Do not apply blue past the crease.

15. Highlight the browbone with a shimmery cream eyeshadow.

16. Line the lower lashes with black liner. Set with a royal blue shadow.

17. Use a gel or cream liner for the upper lash line. Wing it.
Imperfect wing? You can fix it with a cotton swab! ^__^

18. Use the remaining gel or cream liner on the lower lash line.

19. Line the water line with a black pencil liner. With the same liner, tightline the upper lash line.

20. Using a moist cotton swab, pick up a glittery gold eyeshadow or pigment and brighten up the inner eyes.

21. Curl lashes and apply mascara. Don't forget the lower lashes! =)

22. Set the foundation with powder. Press, don't use wiping motions. Don't forget to apply some on your neck.

23. Time to contour and highlight!

24. Apply false eyelashes. You may skip this part if you have full lashes already but if you feel like going adventurous, go ahead and feel free to wear your flirty lashes! ^__^

25. Exfoliate lips then apply lip balm.

26. Swipe on a dolly pink lipstick and top with a barbie pink lipgloss with sparkles.

27. Don't forget to define your brows, like I did! =D



Do you want me to make a video tutorial on this? I actually recorded this and have partly edited it. =D


Just leave a comment below if you wanna see how I did it. ^__^


It's an extremely happy Monday for me! What about you, how's your Monday?




What a better way to end my last class? My student saying "I love you"! ^__^



Blog Signature2

3 comments:

ValerieDeoferio said...

ganda ^^ love how you made the look really lively ^^

Angel said...

Thanks! ^__^


I love how it turned out. I'm glad you liked it, too! ^__^

Angel said...

Thanks! I'm glad you loved it!!! ^__^

View My Stats