Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: Love All the Way From Hawaii

Whoopee!!! It's already the third to the last Thursday of the year! Time flies by so fast, next thing we know, it's already 2013. =)


Lately, I've become more attached to the hubby. I mean, I want to spend more time with him since he got sick. I had plenty of free time in the afternoon this past week but instead of going on a blogging spree and catching up on reading blogs, I go and stay beside him, curl into a ball as I fall asleep while he watches random videos. I guess my body is telling me to get some rest if I can. I start working as early as 6:00 in the morning and ends at 10:30 in the evening, so, I barely get enough rest.


A few weeks ago, I received this lovely loot all the way from Hawaii. Let's see what's inside...


Super cute wrapper! I can feel Kristel's love by looking at the lovely wrapper! ^__^

There was a note! I love notes!!! ^__^

It reads: 

Angel, 
Thank you for all your love and support. I hope you enjoy all your prizes! 
Love, Kristel


Lovely goodies!!! ^__^

I got: 

A Spencer Bracelet, Bow-ti-ful Necklace, Geo Xtra Flower Pansy Series Green Contact Lens, Telecoil Hair Bands, Bear-y Heartful Necklace, Wishing Star Bracelet, Lucy Bracelet and a For My Dear Bag.


Kristel also added a pair of  Geo Xtra Flower Series in Brown, which I chose from For My Dear, LLC shop, her sponsor.


I have tried the brown lenses already and my hubby (yes, hubby!) loves it! He enjoys looking at me with the lenses on... =D


A couple of weeks more and it's Christmas! Are you excited? ^__^


I just noticed... I haven't written about my wishlist yet... =D


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats