Friday, April 20, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: San San Nail Polish Goodies


Third installation of the "Just Got Lucky Series"... ^__~


I have actually won this loot last January but was able to pick it up by the end of February. See? I was that busy. =D


I was supposed to pick this lovely prize that I won from MissKatV and HBC's Happy Beautifil Christmas Campaign at SM San Lazaro. However, the HBC shop there has been closed already. So, HBC had to forward it to the nearest shop within the area, which is HBC Blumentritt. As you know, I don't have the chance to go out that much. I was already about to ask our house helper to pick it up for me one Sunday, when my mom-in-law asked me a favor to drop by Manila Green Park to pay something there. HBC Blumentritt is just a few blocks away from the site, so, I decided to walk towards that direction despite the scorching heat.



Stuff I got:

Raspberry Peach - red orange with shimmer 
Lilac Pearl - duochrome pearl and purple 
Violet Glam - dark purple
Lavender Blush - light purple with shimmers
Tea Rose - shimmery old rose




The staff of HBC Blumentritt is really, really, really accommodating. They have even mistaken me as a Chinese! Blame it to the high bun and full bangs! I guess the eyes have played a part, too! Hahaha! But, I think I look more like a Korean, with my eye shape... well, nevermind! They found me cute! I was giddier when I returned home! Imagine, they never have guessed that I am already married! =D


They're so pretty in 60's style! ^__^

I wasn't able to use the polishes right away. But when I did, I got to use FOUR of the polishes in creating a gradient nail art using Lilac Pearl, Violet Glam, Lavender Blush and Tea Rose. You can check it out here. =)


Picspam of my San San Nail Polishes







Still a "Miss"! Yay! =D



San San Nail polishes are available at HBC Stores Nationwide. You can now also order ONLINE! =)

Have you tried San San Nail Polishes? 

What are your thoughts about it? What are your favorite shades? ^__^




A huge thanks to HBC and Miss Kat V! ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats