Monday, November 05, 2012

Sample Room: One Of A Kind Beauty Sampling Experience

Don't you just hate it when you purchase a full-sized product only to find out that it doesn't work for you? Or buy an expensive and well-raved product but unfortunately gave you allergic reactions? How about a beauty product that suited your skin best during the first application but after a few hours, turned out to be the wrong shade for you? 


I got a confession to make. I am a workaholic. It got worse when I started working from home. I would work so hard that there was a point when I had early morning classes until 11 o'clock in the evening. Yes. I am obsessed with my job. My boss is probably over-amazed at me at this point. Teehee! So, you might ask, "What has it got to do with beauty products?". Did I read your minds? Well, as a person who slaves off and works for more than eight hours a day, I value my moolah as much as my job. So, I am especially careful when it comes to purchasing anything - most importantly to products that I use on my skin. Before purchasing something, I make sure I make researches, check out reviews and ask people I know who has tried using a particular product. However, there are still some times that doing those things don't work. So, I have to risk it and buy something that I am not sure if will work. If I'm lucky, I rave about it. If not, I have to find out a way to make it work for me or else, I have to give it away or throw it. I hate it when my money goes down the drain. Stingy as it may seem, but hey, you should definitely get the worth of every cent that you worked hard for. 


Good thing, there's Sample Room! 




What's Sample Room?

Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued.


I super love its concept! Imagine, you won't have to go to the mall just to ask for free samples. You can simply do it at the comfort of your homes! I must say, for a person who rarely goes out, it is rather convenient.  ^__^


You may or may not have heard of it but here's how it works (Click on the image to enlarge):


Looks awesome, right? So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up at http://www.sampleroom.ph/ and recieve updates! ^__^


You may also follow them at the following:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/sampleroomph

Twitter: www.twitter.com/sampleroomph

Instagram: sampleroomph

I can't wait to try samples for my problematic skin! I wonder what new brands I'll discover... *daydreaming*



Have you signed up already? What products are you excited to try?


Great news are meant for MONDAYS, don't you think? ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats