Wednesday, April 21, 2010

♥ One of my Loves... WOODY!!! ♥

Hi, Every one! ^__~
Woody-poo!!! ♥♥♥
One of the things that makes me happy is my little baby, Woody (Click to see his Dogster Account...). He is a Mini Pinscher given to us by a friend as an advance wedding gift. ^__^
So handsome!!!
Smile!!! =)
I have always wanted to have a dog but my fiance's mom used to not like dogs that much, especially if we have to buy it. I'm glad she likes Woody and she loves him more than any other dogs! ^__^
Here's a cute shot with Mom and Dad (in the background... hehehe...)
Woody is very playful and he is smart. He sleeps beside me. He can't sleep without me and he is such a darling especially when he sees me around. He is also a spoiled brat! Hahaha!!! Sometimes, I wish that he is just a real kid, so I can have a real baby.
Woody: I'm about to sleep, Mommy... Okay, just a few shots... ^__^
This is such a cute picture... ^__^
I love Woody. And even if we have a Shih Apso (Cross Breed of Lhasa Apso and Shih Tzu) coming this May, I will still love Woody. He is my baby. =)
By the way, we already have a name for the new dog.. it's "Aki", short for "Akihiro". ^__^

No comments:

View My Stats