Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Colorful Wednesday!

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! 오빠를 사랑해
(Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! oppareul saranghae)
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이 해
(ah ah ah ah manhi manhi hae)
수즙으니 제발 웃지 마요
(sujeubeuni jebal utji mayo)
진심이니 놀리지도 말아요
(jinshimini nollijido marayo)
또 바보같은 말 뿐야
(ddo babogateun mal bbunya)
*** Thanks to www.candypastel.com for the Hangeul lyrics and wonderfulgeneration.blogspot.com for the romanization. =)
I'm having a Seo Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) Fever. Actually, I was inspired to pull a Sunny-inspired hair today. ^__^
Oh!
I also opted to put on a cute Barbie-inspired eye color. Hope you like it! ^__^
Warning: Loads of pics!!! ^__^
Eye of the Day
My Barbie-ish eye make-up!
More Pics: (Dorky-mode!!! Hahahaha!!! XD)
I'll punch you if you won't say I'm cute!!!
Surprised!
Salute pose!
No, I won't punch you... =)
Smile! =)
Shhhh...!!! Classes ongoing!
Huhuhu...
You better follow my blog and comment! =D
Hope you liked it! ^__^

No comments:

View My Stats