Friday, April 16, 2010

Ms. Shen's Addiction's Second Year Anniversary

Hello Everyone! I am all too excited to share about a contest... It's Ms. Shen's Addiction's Second Year Anniversary! Woohoo!
Here are the details!
There will be 3 winners:
2 from the Philippines
1 from a foreign country*
Prizes**:
The Body Shop
Maybelline Products
Ellana Minerals
Sun Life It's Time
Pureglow Minerals
Beauty and Minerals
Dollface Cosmetics
Pureology
L'oreal Proffesionel
The Spa Gift Certificate
Ipanema GB collection Certificate
L'oreal Men Expert
and hopefully a lot more.
(i'm still looking for more sponsors. lol.)
You can qualify to win the said prizes if you do the following:
1. Be a follower of this blog. :) This one is pretty easy.
(Here's the link, dearies! ---> www.shensaddiction.com)
2. Be a Fan of my FaceBook Fan Page (found on the right side bar of my blog)
(You can also find it there, in her site. ^__^ ---> www.shensaddiction.com)
3. Be a twitter fan (www.twitter.com/shensaddiction). Tweet about this contest please!!
(I did already!!! ^__^ Check!)
4. Blog about this Contest on your own blog (blog must be at least 3 months old.). You can post a link of this contest on your FBaccount as well.
(I linked it to my FB account already... I just reposted it in my blog... My blog is still a baby but I am still hoping to win... ^__^)
5. Post on comment box a link of your blog post with your emailand country you reside in and answer this question, "I'd like to see more [insert topic here] posts."
(Done! I'm very excited! Multi-tasking works well! ^__^)
6. You're done!
Winners will be selected randomly via ramdomnes.org.
This contest will run from March 20 until April 30, 2010.
I'll keep my fingers crossed tight! Wish me luck, my sweeties!!! ^__^
Check out her site, too! ^__^

No comments:

View My Stats