Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DIY: How To Make Your Own Tomato Mask

Hello there! I'm here today to share with you how I make my tomato mask. I've been using this mask almost every day since March 28. ^__^

As you have read on my post here, I am having occasional break outs due to my PCOS. I seriously hate having nasty and sore bumps on my face. There are times that I feel tired and lazy in the morning. Getting up at 3:30am for the hubby and preparing myself for church on Thursdays is really difficult. So, there are times that I just put on lipbalm on. =D However, I really can't avoid feeling bad about the zits and marks on my face. I want to always look presentable even without the use of makeup.

So, I came up with an idea. I will try using an all-natural tomato mask. ^__~

Here's how you can reap the benefits of the amazing tomato mask:


STEP 1: Prepare a medium sized tomato, a saucer, a grater and a knife.


STEP 2: Wash the tomato then cut it in half. We'll only need half of the tomato. What to do with the other half? You can eat it or share it with someone who has the same skin dilemma! ^__~


STEP 3: Scoop out the pulp and seeds. Be sure to save the juice because the juice is important. =)


STEP 4: Grate the flesh off the tomato skin. this will help maximize the use of the tomato. =)

 
See how thin the skin is?

Yeah, I look scary! >__<

STEP 5: Apply the juice, pulp and the grated flesh on face and let dry. ^__~

As the mask dries up, it will tighten and be absorbed by the skin. You can wash it off as usual (with water or with both water and cleanser) after it dries up. I let mine sit for as long as I want, even as long as 2 hours! I do it before I shower to avoid the mess. =D

Easy peasy, right?


I am now on the 15th day of my Tomato Zombie Chronicles. But because I am busy these days, I haven't been applying it for almost a week now (last time I did it was last Saturday). It's okay, anyway, my skin is starting to clear up and the marks are becoming less visible. But I'll post some pictures from time to time to show my progress. ^__^


Have you tried it? 

If you'll try this trick, please do leave a comment below! I would love to hear from you!

^__^


Blog Signature2

1 comment:

Emi said...

I tried this before, but not same as ur method. I just cut the tomatoes becoming slices, and put it on my face. Will try ur method next time. Btw thanks for the good sharing :)

View My Stats