Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: Saridon Gift Pack


This is the first of my "Just Got Lucky" Series. It's about a series of my winnings last March... ^__^

Last February, my dear Ms. Nikki of AskMeWhats emailed me that I won in her Saridon contest. I found it really cool! Imagine, no need to buy stocks of meds *joke*, especially my dear Saridon Paracetamol which works well for me when I get 40 degrees of fever. =D

I have won:

5 blister packs of Saridon
1 bottle of Rogin-E
1 bottle of Calci-Aid
1 bottle of Berocca
10 tubes of Bepanthen Rash Cream



All I did to win this cool loot was to share my headache story. True enough, Saridon really helps me ease the pain and it does make the fever go away.


If you didn't know, whenever I get a fever, it reaches a scorching hot 40 degrees. It usually happens when my cellulitis triggers. I chill and since the concentration of the inflammation is on my right leg, it makes walking a difficult task for me. There was even a time when I was already on my 4th year in college when I got so sick that I have to stay home. My boyfriend (now hubby) had to carry me around the house, even to the comfort room.


I decided to share my blessings with my hubby and even with our neighbor. I gave hubby the Berocca and Rogin-E. When hubby and his folks saw the Calci-Aid, they told me that it's good for me. I was diagnosed with Mild Scoliosis way back in high school. I gave a couple of Bepanthen Rash Cream tubes to our neighbor's baby. I kept the Saridon Blister packs for emergency purposes. A few days after receiving it, mu hubby's uncle got sick so I gave him one. ^__^



Picspam of my Saridon/Bayer Loot





Here's the winning answer:


Screencap taken from Ms. Nikki's site


P.S: I would like to say thanks to Ms. Jenny Rockwell of ROAR Communications. She had been very nice and accommodating to my emails regarding the prize. =)

A good example of a PR/Marketing Company! ^__^


Stay tuned for more "Just Got Lucky" posts! ^__~

Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats