Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: Garnier Eye-Roll On


Fourth part of my "Just Got Lucky Series". =)


I am a big fan of Garnier. I love how it takes care of my skin at an affordable price. I have been using Garnier skincare products since August 2010. 


I love Garnier so much that I "stalk" it on Twitter and Facebook. *Just kidding!* >__<


One good thing about Garnier is that they engage with their consumers through their social sites. It's nice that they try to reach out to their consumers. =)


What else is fun about Garnier? They share lots of skin care tips and provide useful information about their products. They also educate their followers about the active ingredients of their products. =) 


Garnier also cooks some giveaways and contests at times, especially when they are launching a new product. Lucky me, I've won twice in their giveaways. 


These were what I got:





I have already used this before. It works well when you put it in a fridge before rolling it on your dark circles. Really does wonders!

I shared the other one to my sister-in-law, since she's always up at night. =)


Have you tried this before? Did it work?


Thank so much Garnier! You already know why! ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats