Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get Ready with Me!

I am a lot busier these days but I would do my best to cope up with my blogging... ^__^

Just like what I promised you on my FB page, here's my Get Ready with Me video...

I get to put makeup more often now since I have to go out and meet cute little kids and of course their parents/guardians... I want to look presentable to everyone and make a nice impression. Hihihi... I wouldn't want to scare the kids with my ghostly bare-faced look or surprise them with my K-pop-ish heavy liner so I'm keeping it natural. I'll save the "bongga" (best) look on the graduation day! =D





Products used:


SKINCARE

House of Obagi Condition and Enhance Toner
Nivea Visage Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Cream with SPF 15
Nivea Visage DNAge Firming Eye Cream
Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Face Cream with SPF 50 (I incorporated this into my routine since I’ll be going out of the house! Yay! ^__^)


FACE

Purederm Magic BB Cream SPF 30 PA++
Nichido Final Powder in So Natural
e.l.f Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder


BROWS
Brown Lancome Shadow (from an old palette)


LIPS
Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
Cover Girl It’s Your Mauve (030)



So there it goes! That will probably be my daily routine for a month! ^__^


Please stay tuned for more updates! =)



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats