Thursday, August 02, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 (Part 3): EOTD


Last leg of my Thanksgiving 2012 look! ^__^


Now let's focus on my EOTD...

EOTD: "Soft Focus"

I decided to go for a soft and natural look since I had little time to spare. Yes, I woke up early but I had to do other things before getting myself prepared.


Good thing e.l.f products were there to save the day! ^__^


I used e.l.f Primer and Sealer and the e.l.f Eye shadow palette in Natural for this Au Naturel look. I picked two colors from the palette and it didn't take me a long time blending the colors. Thanks also to the primer, it helped make my eye shadow stay intact for hours! ^__^

Vain much...(?) Sorry, but I was encouraged by the compliment that I got from hubby and a friend! =D


How do you prepare for a special day? Share!
^__^




Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats