Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sleepy Head Testing Windows Live Writer


Been awake since 3:30 am. *Yawn*!

I am just testing this Windows Live Writer on my lappie. I only learned about it through Sam of Dishysammy. I searched on it and I just found out that I have it installed on my lappie! Gosh! What other programs do I have in my Hyun-Ae? I better check my files soon and clean her up! =D

I got a lot of backlogs now. I have to start working on them. Aja!!! ^__^

But first… SLEEP! I need sleep to survive my classes. See you later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's sleep first! You can qeued your post when you have time writing them all at once. :)

Love love this software / Application.

Here's the link by the way http://samlanuza.com/2012/07/19/blogging-101-using-publishing-platform-to-manage-multiple-blogs/

Angel said...

Oh! Saw that already, dear! Now, all I have to do is to find out how I could add up my blog signature at the bottom... ^__~

Thanks a lot!!! ^__^

View My Stats