Thursday, August 02, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 (Part 2): FOTD


Hello again! Here's my FOTD for Thanksgiving 2012...


Sorry for the picspam! Hahaha!!!









PRODUCTS USED:


FACE: 
L'Oreal UV Perfect BB Max
e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder 


EYES: 
Natasha Beauty Eye Brow Pencil in Caramel Brown 
e.l.f Primer and Sealer 
e.l.f Eye shadow palette in Natural
Fanny Serrano Soft Eye Pencil in Black


LIPS: 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry 
Cover Girl It’s Your Mauve (030)
Maybelline Volume Seduction XL Lip Plumper in Proud Pink


This is the last (for this post)! =D




It took me only less than 10 minutes to do this look. We don't want to be late for church (even if it's only a couple of minutes away from our house). Besides, we had to bring along my little sister-in-law and my nephew with us.


This is the reason why I always aim to be free from acne. It makes prepping up quick and easy breezy! ^__^


Surprisingly, someone complimented me on my look. She actually found it pretty natural. =)


What do you think about my look?

^__^




Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats