Thursday, July 01, 2010

51st Blog Entry: Really Dying to Blog!!!

It is only a few days before I get my hands on my laptop... and I am really dying to blog. I had a lot to blog about the month of June, but it was restricted to browse "illegal" sites (Facebook, Twitter, yahoo - yes, you read it right: YAHOO! A blog is considered a social network thingy, so, it's also restricted.). Besides, I was quite busy and stressed these days, due to the fact that the end is coming. Darn! its so sad because I really love my job. The company went well and earned a lot but all of a sudden, some issues rose and now the main office (our branch) is at stake. I don't want to think of that for the meantime since it really depresses me. Let's stop ranting there. I don't want to spoil the day.
On Monday, Honey will buy me a laptop. Two of his choices are: Neo Basic B2240 and Acer Gateway LT2028H. What can you say about them? Which one do you think works better, looks better, and suits me more? Well, I will not only use it for blogging, but if you read my last post, I am planning to start an online shop. I'll sell clothes, shoes, make-up (from U.S - that is, if our future Ninang agrees to the plan, which, Honey's mom thinks that would be a two thumbs up. Hi) and if ever, I'll try to make accessories, too. =)
Neo Basic B2240
Acer Gateway LT2028H
Today, one of our college friends dropped by the office to meet Honey and brought me a Strawberry Frappe. I love strawberries. So sweet of him. ^__^
Tomorrow will be what me and my circle of office friends call "Exodus". Every body plans to wear black for this "occassion". Well, I only hope it's not the one we are expecting. =(
FOTD 070110: Smokey Black with Purple and Nude lips
For the meantime, I'll stay focused on teaching my beloved students and just think about my soon-to-be-laptop. =)
I'll be blogging soon... Watch out! ^__^
P.S: I'm just sneaking at work... hahaha! Ssshhhh... =D

4 comments:

Susie said...

You should get a MAC :)

Angel said...

Thanks for the suggestion... =)

Jesson Balaoing said...

nice post, keep blogging!

Angel said...

Thanks! ^__^

View My Stats