Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Oh Crap! I Need Help!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!
I have been very bothered with my blogger page. I noticed this when I started editing stuff on my posts and the spaces go weird. I think I better revamp my layout and back-up some files. I gotta use a simpler one and fix the bugs this weekend. Awww... Honestly, I am not really good at this. I need help... =(
This is really getting into me. I was actually planning to do more posts this weekend but it seems that I have to fix the whole blog first. So, friends, if ever you notice that there are weird stuff going on and changes with my site and layout, please bear with me.
I will accept help from anyone. Oh... just when I was about to blog a lot and start working on my little store, things got complicated with my own site... (Okay, maybe not that complicated; but I am not a computer engineering major and as much as I wanted to learn how to design websites, I don't even know where to start and what codes to use...) ='''(
FOTD 070710: Browns
Sad...
Sad... Worried...
Sad... Worried... Stressed...
Sad... Worried... Stressed... Helpless... ='''(
Please help me... =(

4 comments:

Pretty Little Funker said...

That happens to me with the spaces! usually when I enter a link or a photo I have copied from another web page. Is that when it is happening to you? It drive me crazy! xx

Angel said...

Yes... =(

Have you tried fixing it? I'm kinda OC about it... =(

Unknown said...

u r cute, by the way, my blog also hv so much prob, im idiot in html stuff... haha..we're common in this way.

Angel said...

Awww... That's so sweet of you! I kinda blushed when I read your comment... hahaha! =D

Anyway, I am not also good at HTML stuff, that's why I'm thinking of learning it... hehehe...

View My Stats