Monday, July 19, 2010

Exactly a Month Before my Birthday...

Gosh... time flies so quickly! Would you imagine, I'm turning 26 YEARS OLD already!!! O__O
I remember last year, Honey's parents prepared a little party for me on my 25th birthday... I wasn't expecting that but they always surprise me with something... =)
Birthday curls...
=D ...Just had a pictorial (for the company website... hahaha!)
Food! Palabok and Cake! Yum-yum!!! ^__^
The Birthday cake from the (soon to be) mom-in-law...
I just felt so special that I couldn't get enough of taking pictures of my birthday cake! =D
My sisters
My sister, Diane... =)
And April, the youngest...
Michiro (Honey's cousin): Can I eat now?
Michiro: This is yummy...
Michiro: I can't wait for the food to be done... I'll do it myself! hehehe...
I am wondering how to celebrate my birthday this year... It will be a Thursday.... =)

2 comments:

Georgina said...

hi angela! thanks for the welcome back comment :)

aw. happy adv. birthday! :) food looks great! nagutom ako hahaha :P

Angel said...

Thanks po! ^__^

I am wondering what's for this year... hahaha! ^__^

View My Stats