Friday, November 23, 2012

My Take on Bridal Make Up (Version 1: Browns)


Last July, Ms. Jheng of IamBrigitte, hosted a contest in celebration of her birthday. I was supposed to join, but I had a crappy camera. Using a cellphone camera sucks and I really have to invest in a camera soon. 


Jagi... Do you heed my plead? =D


I decided to practice and practice. I told myself that I'd be borrowing my sis-in-law's digicam. Unfortunately for me, she always carried it with her because she needed it at work that time. =(


This is the first of the two versions of my bridal makeup. I played around with my Nichido Eyeshadow palette which I originally bought for my own wedding. I was supposed to do my own makeup on my big day hence the haul I did here. Good thing I was spared the stress and pressure of doing my own makeup when our wedding coordinator told us that we'll be having an HMUA as part of the package. =D


Those were my natural lashes with mascara only. Although I had falsies (the pair I used from my wedding), I didn't have glue. I had to load up on mascara to volumize my lashes. =)
  
I used a brown and cream combo for this look. =)

 
Nude lips added that surreal and innocent touch.

I only did half of my face. =D

 Lookie! My wedding tiara!!! ^__^

If you look closely, my other eye is bigger and brighter than the one without makeup. Ah! The wonders of cosmetics! =D


I loved how the look turned out. Sadly, my smartphone's camera couldn't capture the colors that I used. Anyhoo, its nice that the look turned out to be Au Naturel, perfect for an actual wedding! ^__^


I can't remember the exact products that I used for this look. I could only remember that I used the Nichido eyeshadow palette and the Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Brownie.


How would you like you wedding makeup to be? Share them below! ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats