Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Product Review: Flawless RG Skin Care Kit: RG Facial Toner

** Pictures were only watermarked, cropped and combined in collages. No alterations, photoshop, etc. were done. =)

Disclaimer: Product was purchased with GCs won from a contest. The author was not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences.


Have you already read my review on the RG Soap? Not yet? Hmmm... Click here, to view it. ^__^


Next in line is the RG Facial Toner. =)


It's rare for me to use toners. I am hesitant to use toners because it makes me think that it'll burn my skin. Hahaha! Silly, right? It's because I thought they're the same with astringents, which is not. Toners are different from astringents because the latter contain alcohol. But both works as cleanser and exfoliator.  ^__~


This year started my serious journey on skin care. The word I used was, "serious" and you ask why. It's because for years, I only relied on washing my face and nothing else. I was not religious in using anything on my face except for makeup and facial cleansers.


I could say that having PCOS turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because it taught me to care more for my skin. Looking at the bright side, eh? Teehee!!! =D



On to the review... More after the jump! ^__^





What it claims... 
      Restores the skin's natural pH balance and inhibits acne. 
How to use:
     Using a cotton ball or pad, apply on face and neck. Use twice a day after cleansing.

Photos:
Click the photos to enlarge.

August 27


August 28
Looking at the left photo, you can see a significant change in my skin's texture. =)

Puffy face? I took this a few minutes after getting out of bed... Dedicated, huh? Hahaha!!!

August 29
 I still have some acne marks but it's better than having the actual (and painful) acne. =D



Not yet completely cleared up but at this rate, I am loving the change in my skin. =)

August 31
Acne marks are starting to disappear gradually. =)



Emote? Hahaha!!!

September 04
Yay!

A few zits starting to sprout... but looking at my skin's condition here made me happy. =)


September 07



More photos of my progress on the final part of my review. ^__^

What I love about it...
  • I'm hesitant in using toners, because I used to think that they'll "burn" my skin. Good thing, the RG Toner are one of those kinds with a gentle formula. =)
  • Definitely helped shrink my pores. A plus for me! ^__^
  • Didn't dry out my skin. Eliminated the oil but kept my skin moist.
  • Has a nice scent. Just like the soap, it doesn't smell anything manly or musky. ^__^
  • In terms of packaging, it has a classy feel. =)


What I don't love about it...
  • None that I could think of... Well, except the same thing about the RG Soap. There's no list of ingredients. =D

Price:
     As for the price, I am not sure about the price of this one. This one was included in a set, which costs P600. I'll update this post once I get an info. =)



Where to buy?
     You can buy it and other Flawless products in their clinics.


Branches: (From Flawless Website)

SM Megamall
5th Floor, SM Megamall
687-9118
SM Mall of Asia
2nd Floor, Mall of Asia
556-0796, 5569386


SM North Edsa

2nd floor, SM North Edsa
928-8718


Festival Super Mall Alabang

Level 3, Festival Mall Alabang
659-1403

Trinoma
Level M1, Trinoma Mall
916-7541


SM Southmall

Alabang-Zapote Road, Bgy. Almanza 1,
Las Pinas City
856-9774, (0933) 546-3311


V-Mall Greenhills, Shopping Center

Ground Flr., The Shops,
Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan
584-5157

SM Las Pinas

Upper Ground Floor, SM Center Las Pinas
846-4914


SM Manila

Lower Ground Floor, SM City Manila
523-1282


SM Sta.Rosa

2nd Floor, SM City Sta. Rosa, Laguna
534-4724


SM San Lazaro

2nd Floor, SM City San Lazaro, Manila
786-2511


SM DasmariƱas

2nd Floor, SM City Dasmarinas, Cavite
432-3165
SM Sta. Mesa

3rd Floor, SM City Sta. Mesa
559-4282


SM Bacoor

Lower Ground Floor,
SM City Bacoor, Cavite
417-8656

Farmer’s Plaza Mall

3rd Floor, health and beauty area,
Farmers Plaza Mall, Cubao
441-5245

SM Batangas

Ground Floor,
SM City Batangas
(043) 783-1603
SM Makati

Unit 404-B, 4th Floor, SM Makati
553-0007


SM Calamba

2nd Floor SM City Calamba
National Highway,
Brgy. Real Calamba City, Laguna
(049) 530-0085


SM Fairview

2nd Floor, Main Bldg. SM City Fairview
937-7109



Embarcadero de Legazpi

2nd Floor Embarcadero de Legazpi Mall,
Port Area Victory Village, Legazpi City, Albay
(052) 480-4377

CB Mall URDANETA
2/F CB Mall, Mc Arthur Highway,
Nancayasan, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
(075) 526-0187

SM Cebu

Second Flr, SM City Cebu, Cebu
(032) 238-9605


Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall

3rd Floor, Phase3 Sta.Lucia East
Grand Mall, Cainta Rizal
681-7315
SM Iloilo

Lower Ground Floor, SM City Ilo-ilo
329-5297


SM Baliwag

Ground Floor, SM City Baliwag, Bulacan
(044) 761-0824


SM Lipa

2nd Floor, SM City Lipa, Lipa Batangas
(043) 784-0262


SM Pampanga

2nd Floor, SM City (near Cinema 1)
Pampanga
(045) 455-4020

SM Marilao

2nd Floor, SM City Marilao, Bulacan
(044) 815-9005, (044) 815-8904


Olongapo

Ground Floor, R&P Guevarra Bldg 2,
Olongapo City
(047) 223-6123



KCC Mall, General Santos City

2nd Floor, KCC Mall of Gensan,
General Santos City
(083) 554-2422

SM Tarlac

Lower Ground Floor, SM City Tarlac
(045) 606-0040


CSI-DAGUPAN

Ground floor, CSI – The City Mall,
Lucao District, Dagupan City
(075) 522-4567


SM Bicutan

G/F SM City Bicutan Bldg. B
DoƱa Soledad Avenue cor West Service Road
(beside Bicutan Exit)
Barangay Don Bosco, Bicutan,
ParaƱaque City
511-0619


Whom would I recommend this to?
    This toner is best for people with acne-prone and oily skin. It does help eliminate dirt and oil that can't be removed with only cleansing. It is important to get rid of these zit-causing stuff. Toners also help maintain the skin's pH, keeping it healthy.


Rating:

4 out of 5
A "Real Gentleman"! =D


Tips:
  • Using cotton balls is okay, but if I had cotton pads, it would be more eco-friendly. I guess I better go out and look for them! =D
  • No cotton balls/pads around? Put a few drops of the toner and pat it on your face directly. It'll work just the same. Feels more refreshing, too! ^__~
  • Whatever kind of toner you use, always follow with moisturizer. For people who have more time, are OC, or are into the Asian skin care routine, you can follow toners with a mask, essence, serums, etc. 



There goes my two cents on the RG Facial toner. I hope it helped you! ^__^


How does acne affect you? What do you do about it?


Do watch out for the third product. The RG Day and Night Cream. ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats