Disclaimer: Product was purchased with GCs won from a contest. The author was not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences.
So, I shall start with the Flawless RG Soap. This is going to be a lengthy and pic heavy post, so please be patient. I want you to see its effectivity that's why I'm posting photos of my horrendous, acne-plagued face (I think I had been too harsh on myself... Hahaha!!! >__<). Anyway, let's continue with the review.
RG stands for "Real Gentleman". This product is especially made for men, which is why I wonder why my sister-in-law's attendant suggested this kit. It was my sister-in-law who decided on this. Yes... -__-
Oh well! I suppose it is because of the state of our skin. Maybe the attendant wanted to offer us something that would work for the both of us, as we would be sharing the kit. Her skin is oily, mine is acneic. BAM! Perfect! =D
We got four bars, one we gave to my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I'm so generous like that. KIDDING!!! >__<
Click for more! Review after the jump! ^__^
What it claims...
Restores the youthful glow to male skin, while diminishing acne and preventing future outbreaks.
How to use:
With clean hands, work up a lather then massage onto face. Use Day and Night. =)
Photos:Click the photos to enlarge.
*Warning, though: Scary! View at your own risk. -Joke! Hahaha! >__<
August 12 - Acne Control Facial Day
(Click here for my experience and review on their facial service)
Waaah! So ugly!!! XD
Wore makeup for church. Only BB Cream, brow liner, blush and lipstick.
Closeup. Some of the dried up blemishes and acne marks were concealed underneath the BB Cream. However, there's still a zit waving "hi" to us... =D
What I love about it...
- Although it's a skincare line especially designed for men, it doesn't smell musky, like most products that are targeted to the male market.
- It doesn't sting the skin, but... Check below.
- As you know, I love my cleansers with tiny beads in it, to ensure thorough cleaning. But with this soap, I feel squeaky clean after each wash.
- Doesn't make your skin feel tight after use.
- Affordable. It will last you a month. See tips on how to prolong the life of your RG Soap.
What I don't love about it...
- It stings the eyes. You have to be careful not to get any residue into your eyes.
- Takes time to dry up a zit and other blemishes. =(
- Also takes time to lighten acne marks. =(
- No product description nor package insert. I want to know what it's made of, and the special properties that it has.
This bar of soap costs only P140 each.
Where to buy?
You can buy your RG Soap and other Flawless products in their clinics.
Branches: (From Flawless Website)
Whom would I recommend this to?
I would recommend this to men who are vain and are conscious about their appearance. With my experience, this also suits people with oily and acneic skin. =)
3.5 out of 5
I felt downhearted in the zit-drying and acne mark-lightening department (I know, it's not a lightening product). It's what I needed most. -__-
- Be sure to put it on a soap dish that has holes on the bottom. It will prevent the soap from melting, making it last for a month.
- Let is sit on your face for a couple of minutes to make the soap work its wonders.
- Be patient. You'll need lots of it if you really want it to work. ^__~
There you have it! The Flawless RG Soap review. =)
Have you tried Flawless' skin care kits? If so, how did they fare on you?
Next up is the RG Toner. Watch out for more Halloween-perfect photos! =D