Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Random Cute Stuff Ahead!


Hello there! I'm still up! Posting had been postponed recently, but I assure you that I'll be back for more! I had been busy with a lot of stuff lately, and I hope you understand. =)

What's keeping me so busy? Well, there's being a wife, SKP (Summer Kindergarten Program - a church ministry) - I volunteered as a teacher, and of course, my teaching job. =D

Let me share with you a few random stuff... =)


This is a doodle requested by my student... Wow! I suddenly missed drawing! I think it's cute! ^__^

Hi! I'm Julia! ^__^


A couple of videos that wakes up my creative side... 




Yes! It's Girls' Generation!!! Featuring TaeTiSeo (Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun)! ^__^

First thing that I watched out for was their makeup. And the moment I saw them, and of course their makeup, I was like, "I need rhinestones and falsies!". =D


Next inspiration: Miss A! ^__^

When a fellow blogger and new virtual friend, Bee, of Make Up By Miss Bee, saw my Twinkle MV post on Facebook, she came up with a brilliant idea. I will reveal it soon, when it's confirmed! ^__^





So there, a few updates for you, my darlings! ^__^

Please stay tuned for more updates. I'll be catching up on my backlogs.

Here's what to expect:

Etude House Playhouse Pink Fair 2012
(Because I was too busy teaching. Haha! o__O)



Natasha and Avon Mini-Haul
(Because I didn't know that this wasn't posted yet. o__O)




Quick and Easy Top Bun Tutorial




Purederm Magic BB Cream Review
(Because I just have to make a review before the last drop! =D)







Please do check back for more! ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats