Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Year Old FOTD



This was supposed to be officially the 100th post... 

This was taken almost a year ago (It'll turn one on the 16th! Hahaha!). ^__^

This used to be my facebook Profile pic... OMG! There goes my pink Ms. Minchin top again! >__<
It just shows how few my clothes are! =D


This was taken by my flower girl (She is only 5 years old that time!). Surprisingly, the pic turned out really well!!! Everyone likes it! I even got lots of good comments about it! ^__^


I just thought... Why is it that when I look back to my old pictures, I think that I am prettier before? o__O


I think I am getting uglier each day!


So... my new LSS would be...


UGLY by 2NE1

Here it goes!


♫♪ I think I’m ugly...
And nobody wants to love me...
Just like her I wanna be pretty...
I wanna be pretty...
Don’t lie to my face cause I know
I’m ugly ... ♫♪



What's your LSS? =D
When's the last time you've felt pretty?



Blog Signature2

4 comments:

sugar sugar said...

congrats sis! hugs! :3

uhhh... i dunno when was the last time i felt pretty. LOL! i can't seem to remember. -_-

Angel said...

^__^

Let's be pretty, Eonni! ^__^

Happy Monday! ^__^

ChinaDoll said...

Naku sis, even if I'm not pretty eh I FEEL pretty parin! nasa confidence level lang yan ahihihi....for now LSS ko is Fantastic Baby by Big Bang hehe..so gwafo ni GD and ofcourse TOP ahihihi

Angel said...

Hahaha! Kaya nga, I try to tell myself, "There are no ugly women... just lazy ones"... para mainspire ako! Hahaha!!! =D

View My Stats