Saturday, May 05, 2012

Thursday Church FOTD 050312


Hello! I guess I am on a blogging spree tonight... Hubby's sleeping tight already but here I am, still wide awake.


I worked on a long and intensive review on one of the products I have used in this FOTD, which is the Purederm Magic BB Cream. I do hope you take some time to read it and share your thoughts as well as your own experiences in using it. =)


Anyway, here's my FOTD last Thursday:




White cast? Yes, I know! =D


SKINCARE

House of Obagi Condition and Enhance Toner
Nivea Visage Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Cream with SPF 15
Nivea Visage DNAge Firming Eye Cream
Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Face Cream with SPF 50


FACE

Purederm Magic BB Cream SPF 30 PA++


BROWS
Brown Lancome Shadow (from an old palette)


LIPS
Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry


Yep! Back to basics and more on skin care! I really didn't set my BB Cream with powder, as I want to show you the raw results! So, please do check back for my review! ^__^



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats