Thursday, January 26, 2012

Asian Vogue Shop: A Fashionista's Heaven

I came across Asian Vogue Shop through some blogger friends and I found out that they have great finds, from shoes, to bags to clothes!


A shopper's heaven!


They have a wide selection of fab fashion finds that's why they have celeb clients - great proof that they offer good quality and really stylish products. ^__^


I super love their shoes, especially the high heeled ones!

Stylish pair to use to school... when I start teaching! ^__^







Another cute pair... I'd like to be a fashionista teacha! ^__~



Cute! Reminds me of pretty Marj Sia! ^__^


Me super like the frilly stuff... So kawaii! ^__^



One day, I'll splurge and buy lots and lots of clothes, shoes and bags for me and my loved ones!!! ^__^


Anyway, one of my resolutions this year is to change my wardrobe! ^__^



I'll convince the hubby to get me even just one pair from the pics above... If I get lucky, I might convince him to get me more! Haha! ^__^




Go and visit Asian Vogue now! ^__^


Enjoy shopping!!!

^__^



2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

I love the black velvety pumps! Femme fatal ang dating hihihi

♥hugs♥
www.thepinkchinadoll.com

Angel said...

super cute, noh? iniimagine ko tuloy sarili ko wearing those while teaching in a classroom... waaaah! kayanin ko kaya? hihihi... =D

View My Stats