Late posting, but these are the things that I am trying to work on. I shouldn't call them resolutions, but "projects" since they are more likely to be accomplished. People easily forget about their resolutions when the month of January ends. I learned this from my dear friend Sam. ^__^
Here they are!
Here they are!
By the way, life and beauty resolutions are mixed up. I just wrote them in a notepad when they pop in my head. =D
- Be a better person. Be a better wife in particular. A better teacher. Never fail to improve all aspects of life as much as possible.
- Be more productive. Quit playing Facebook games. They don't do anything good. Blogging is better than playing games. I'll try to blog more often this year… ^__^
- Start writing product reviews. Trying out products and writing about them would help other people learn about my own experiences about a certain product. Nowadays, reviews contribute a lot in a consumer's decision whether to get a product or not.
- Learn new things. Learn to cook, sew, play the piano, make new crafts and more. Never miss a chance to learn something new. More importantly, learn new ways on how to be a better wife and teacher. =)
- Revamp closet. Time to ditch the old stuff in my closet! =D
- Try to be more healthy. Health is important, especially if I really want to be a mom soon. =)
- Be more vain. There is a notion that women tend to lose themselves because of tiring housework. Add up the stressing career of teaching. I want to break that kind of mentality. I don't want other people to think that I have neglected myself ever since I got married; which explains the reason why I want to always look good when I go out - even when I'm only going to Divisoria (a local market in Manila).
- Make use of skills. If there's a chance, I'll use my makeup skills to earn. Why not, right? =D
- Buy and Read more books. I'm a teacher. I need to invest in more books. Not just books of my specialization, but books of other categories as well. =)
- Drink more water. Gotta stay rehydrated for that clear skin as well as clean internal system… ^__~
- Give blog a make-over. Yep! New Year, New look! I'll try to give my hand a try in making my own blog designs. Photoshop noob here! Hahaha! *^__^*
So there. I hope I'll be able to accomplish them this year or so. ^___^
FOTD and HOTD 012612
Go, go, go! Fighting! ^__^
How about you, what are your resolutions/projects this year?
Share them down in the comments section! =)