Thursday, January 26, 2012

My New Years Projects (Resolutions) for 2012

Late posting, but these are the things that I am trying to work on. I shouldn't call them resolutions, but "projects" since they are more likely to be accomplished. People easily forget about their resolutions when the month of January ends. I learned this from my dear friend Sam. ^__^

Here they are! 

By the way, life and beauty resolutions are mixed up. I just wrote them in a notepad when they pop in my head. =D



  1. Be a better person. Be a better wife in particular. A better teacher. Never fail to improve all aspects of life as much as possible.

  1. Be more productive. Quit playing Facebook games. They don't do anything good. Blogging is better than playing games. I'll try to blog more often this year… ^__^

  1. Start writing product reviews. Trying out products and writing about them would help other people learn about my own experiences about a certain product. Nowadays, reviews contribute a lot in a consumer's decision whether to get a product or not.

  1. Learn new things. Learn to cook, sew, play the piano, make new crafts and more. Never miss a chance to learn something new. More importantly, learn new ways on how to be a better wife and teacher.  =)

  1. Revamp closet. Time to ditch the old stuff in my closet! =D

  1. Try to be more healthy. Health is important, especially if I really want to be a mom soon. =)

  1. Be more vain. There is a notion that women tend to lose themselves because of tiring housework. Add up the stressing career of teaching. I want to break that kind of mentality. I don't want other people to think that I have neglected myself ever since I got married; which explains the reason why I want to always look good when I go out - even when I'm only going to Divisoria (a local market in Manila).

  1. Make use of skills. If there's a chance, I'll use my makeup skills to earn. Why not, right? =D

  1. Buy and Read more books. I'm a teacher. I need to invest in more books. Not just books of my specialization, but books of other categories as well. =)

  1. Drink more water. Gotta stay rehydrated for that clear skin as well as clean internal system… ^__~

  1. Give blog a make-over. Yep! New Year, New look!  I'll try to give my hand a try in making my own blog designs. Photoshop noob here! Hahaha! *^__^*



So there. I hope I'll be able to accomplish them this year or so. ^___^


FOTD  and HOTD 012612

Go, go, go! Fighting! ^__^

How about you, what are your resolutions/projects this year?
Share them down in the comments section! =)






Blog Signature2

2 comments:

WICKERMOSS said...

u looked like an 8 yr old here!

Angel said...

@Charles: Hihihi... (giggles like a little girl) thanks! =D

View My Stats