Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream Review

Last week, I made a five-day diary documenting my use of a new moisturizer and it is the Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream.  In five days, I started loving the product and as part of my New Year's Resolution (which I will also post soon), which is posting reviews of products that I use, I promised that I shall be writing a full review on this awesome moisturizer. Awesome, did I say? Read on to find out why I am raving on the Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream. ^___^




Just like what I said in my post here, I decided to give the Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream a try since  I thought that it's high time for me to really start caring for myself more. Ironic, because before getting married, I cared less in using moisturizers and only relied on BB Creams. My co-workers would often compliment me for having good skin (well, at that time) and a young-looking face (yeee… *^__^*)


A week ago, I decided to make an oath (Uber! Hahaha!) to try my best to be consistent when it comes to beauty and skincare. That's when I took a glance at the royal blue paper bag that has been sitting on my table for about seven months already. 


Q10? What is it???
  
Okay. I won't puzzle you with scientific formulas and stuff. Let's make it simple. Q10 is an oil-soluble and vitamin-like substance  present in cells.


Trivia time! Do you know that...? 

  • Another term for Q10 is CoQ10 which is short for "coenzyme Q10".

  • It generates energy and is an anti-oxidant - which is good for the skin! ^__^

  • The heart, liver and kidney have the highest concentration of CoQ10.

  • It is primarily present in foods like salmon, mackerel and sardines. Another good news about these foods is that they don't just supply us with our dose of Q10, but they also have Omega-3 fatty acids, which is essential in decreasing the risk of heart disease! ^__^

  • Smaller amounts of CoQ10 is found in the following foods: beef, chicken, peanuts, roasted sesame seeds and pistachio nuts, broccoli, spinach, strawberries, oranges, and eggs.

The production of Q10 in our cells decreases as we age, since our metabolism slows down due to the free radicals. 





Now, here's the part that you've been waiting for… Sorry, I bombarded you with facts that you might not be interested with. But who knows? Some of these facts might be the answer to a question in "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Hihi… =D


What I love about it...

  • It has a light and smooth texture. I love using BB creams and the current one that I use has a texture that is a little difficult to blend.

  • It absorbs quickly. Meaning if you are in a rush in the morning, you don't have to wait for a full five minutes to let your skin absorb it.  =D

  • My pores have started to shrink in just nine days of use! Super amazing!

  • I can see and feel that the moisture is sealed in. My skin is really moisturized even after washing my face in the morning and several washes after.  ^__^

  • Doesn't break me out. Hooray!!! ^__^

  • It's an anti-wrinkle product! Good for people who are starting to have fine lines as well as those who want to prevent it - like me!

  • Helps shield your skin with SPF 15. Sun damage is one of the things that damages the skin and causes premature aging and in the long run, wrinkles.

  • Comes in an elegant glass tub. I love cute packaging, but  its plain white tub with only a few prints make it look so elegant. Plus, the glass tub gives it a high-end product feel.

  • The tub is full of product and lasts for 12 months! You'll get your money's worth. ^__^


What I don't love about it...

  • The scent is good; however, it lingers too long enough for me to smell my face. I can get used to it though.


Price:

I don't have an idea. This was an item from the loot that I got from Mrs. Martinez. I'll update this post once I learn about the price.


Where to buy?

I think this is available in Watson's and leading department stores nationwide. =)


Whom would I recommend this to?

I'd recommend this to girls who are trying to fight the signs of aging and those gals that are starting to have wrinkles. This product is intended for women aged -30-49. This is also good for all skin types.


Rating:


5 out of 5
I super love it!!!
^__^

Tips:

  • Use circular motions in applying Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream. Want to be sure it is absorbed well? Gently pat your face with the product. Give yourself a quick face massage, too. But don't forget to be gentle to your face! ^__^

  • In a rush and want to quickly put on make-up? Mix your favorite foundation or BB cream and Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream and apply. This will give you a sheer and dewy look. =)

  • You can wear it as it is or top with your favorite foundation or BB Cream.


No wonder the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton trusted the Nivea Visage line to care for her skin! ^___^





Pics and Swatches:


The miraculous white tub

Amazing product...

Swatch

Swatch


Blended

Pardon the messy hair, bushy brows and bare face...
Bare face: With only Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream... =)




I hope my review helps! ^ ᴥ ^




So, here's my two cents on the Nivea Visage Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream. Have you tried it? Share your experiences and thoughts! ^__^






Disclaimer: Product received as gift. The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. 





Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats