Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Holidays 2011

OH MY GOD!!! I ALMOST FORGOT THIS POST! IT'S ALREADY FEBRUARY 1st!!! o__O


Anyway... 





Super delayed post but let me share you stuff that I got during the Christmas Holiday 2011...

Handmade Christmas Cards from my Students

All the way from Jeju, Korea! ^__^

From Julia

Look at theat cute Pucca! I remember Ms. Nikki Eonni!!! ^__^

Santa said, "I will give Angel a gift."

It says:

Dear Teacher Angel

Hello~
I am Julia.
And Christmas is coming soon.
I think it's your favorite day.
Thanks for teaching me.
I am fun when I study with you.
Merry Christmas!
Good bye!

Love,
Julia

From Tommy, brother of Julia, the youngest of the three. =)


He even had various cute "signatures" in Korean, English and... Mixed? o__O Hahaha! Funny little boy!



"great and funny teacher"... touched me in a special way... hehehe... Looks like I never fail to make them laugh! =D


It says:

To Angel Teacher ^___^

Happy Holidays!
You're my great and funny teacher.

Good bye... ^_^

Your student,
Tommy

From Jisu, Julia and Tommy's friend/neighbor who also studies with me.


It says:

To Angel Teacher ^_^

Hi Angel Teacher ♥
I'm Jisu... ♥... ^_^
Christmas ♥ is coming soon!
♥ Thank you for teaching ♥... ^_^
I'm very fun in your class!
Merry Christmas!
Good bye... ^_^

I love you!

Sincerely,
Jisu

My students' messages may seem generic but I appreciate their effort to make handmade cards just for me. Their grammar is erroneous, but it's okay! These aren't their project anyways! ^__^


Korean Beauty Products from our Korean Friend



Hanskin Mineral Magic BB Cream, Tears Sport Guard Total Clear Wash and Tears Sweet Vita Gloss


 Hanskin Mineral Magic BB Cream for me

 Tears Sport Guard Total Clear Wash for Hubby

Tears Sweet Vita Gloss in RD302 (Red) and OR202 (Orange)




*** I shall update this post soon as I get photos (from New Year's Celebration) from my sis-in-law's camera. ^__^


**** UPDATE: Pictures from my sister-in-law's camera...

 New Year's FOTD: Rockin' Red! =D

 Our Mickey-Minnie pillows! We got it from the exchange gift!!! ^__^

Minnie and Me... =D


Blog Signature2

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

Your students are sweet because you are a sweet teacher! Please do a review for the lipglosses :)

Angel said...

Thanks, CoLine!

Yeah! They are in the works now! ^__~

View My Stats