Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sample Room Haul: Nivea and C-Lium Fibre

Hello!!! ^__^


It's a fantastic Thursday! Although I wasn't able to go to church early today, I'm glad I was able to catch the 3:45pm Service at another Locale. I arrived home 30 minutes before my next class! ^__^


Well, well... Let me share my latest Sample Room haul! It arrived last Tuesday. I think I've been blogging about Sample Room a lot! And I do hope you get convinced to try it! ^__^


Look at my loot!

Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist, C-Lium Fibre Husk Sachet Packs (good for 12 days) and another sample of Celeteque Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes! ^__^

 C-Lium Fibre (Husk Variant)
Gotta get that beach-ready bod! =)

Nivea Sun Invisible Cooling Mist
This is perfect for the hot, sunny days!


I've already started using the C-Lium Fibre husk. I'm loving it! ^__^


What do you think of my haul? Anyone here tried C-Lium Fibre? =)


Please wait for my posts on these products! ^__^

Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats