Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sample Room and Shiseido's White Lucent Skin Challenge: Day 7

** Pictures were only watermarked and cropped. No alterations, photoshop, etc. were done. =)


OMO~! It's already Tuesday? Oh my Geee!!! I wasn't able to write in days! TT__TT


Anyhoo, here's the final part of my Shiseido White Lucent Challenge. =)


Morning Photos:


Pre-application   
 

 

 

 Post-application

 








Evening Photos:


Pre-application
Ooops! No Pre-application photos again! TT__TT

Post-application 












Big hair? I didn't do anything to it! I just tied it in a ponytail and when I removed it, voila! Instant volumized hair! =D

Want to know my thoughts on this product? Wait for my full review on both the serum and mask. ^__^


I hope you are having a great time today! =)


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats