Monday, March 25, 2013

Product Review: Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum +

** Pictures were only watermarked and cropped. No alterations, photoshop, etc. were done. =)

Hello! Hello! Happy Monday!!! ^__^


I realized I forgot to hit the publish button for this post! Aigoo~! >__<



The weather is extremely hot nowadays! I guess you all have plans for summer already. =)


With plans or not, keep yourselves cool, okay? Heat stroke is fairly popular this time of the year!


Now, grab an ice cold drink, sit back and relax while I present to you my full review of the latest product I've tried. ^__^


Let me introduce to you... 


Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum + 


I am thankful that Sample Room came up with samples of this prestigious brand. I've previously suffered from hormonal acne breakouts and now that they're almost gone, my concern now is the marks they left on my skin. So, I'm all in for whitening/brightening products in the market.


In all honesty, I love my skin color but I don't have anything against the idea of skin whitening. I use them myself. You may be wondering why. All my life, I lived with scars. The only affordable solution I could find is whitening products. I have to wait to become filthy rich before I could go get a special treatment in expensive skin boutiques. =D


Before Sample Room launched the Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum + and Power Brightening Mask, the blogging community are all abuzz about the wonders of this product. Let's find out why.


What it claims... (From Shiseido Website)
     A super brightening serum created to diminish stubborn dark spots in 10 days and prevent future pigmentation from appearing. Formulated with smoothing and re-texturizing ingredients to enhance clarity and radiance for flawless, perfectly even-toned skin.
  • Developed with advanced Shiseido Multi-Action Brightening System+, targeting all types of hyper-pigmentation and their causes: dark spots, age spots, acne scars and uneven skin tones.
  • Contains ME Complex (Yomogi Extract and Angelica Root Extract) to accelerate cell turnover and diminish and eliminate melanin pigment.

How to use:

     Apply morning and evening, after softener and before moisturizer. Push pump three times to dispense serum onto palm.


Photos:
Click the photos to enlarge.





The serum. Bow.

What I love about it...
Ahhh... I could write a lot of things that I like about it!!! ^__^
  • I like its pretty packaging. Even though it is only a sample, the packaging wasn't compromised. Oh! The cute pearly purple color is so calming for me to look at!
  • The bottle has a pump. No need to open the bottle and expose the product to various elements. It's simply hygienic! ^__^
  • The scent is not overpowering. It won't hurt your nose! In fact, it is calming. =)
  • I like its consistency.
  • It is easily absorbed by the skin. It is neither oily nor sticky which is a plus for the kind of climate we have.
  • Lightens the skin in just three days! That's how effective it is! Even the acne scars I had are almost gone now!
  • It also aided in calming down the raging acne that surfaced during the time I tried it. 
  • Didn't cause break outs. The acne appeared out of stress.
  • Improved the texture of my skin. My skin became supple. It made my skin more silky smooth to the touch.
  • Pores are finer now.
  • My skin was evened-out. 
  • Redness was lessened. 
  • There's no strange smell. =)
  • I don't know if it's just me or what, but fine lines were less visible now.
  • Makeup application is now quicker and easier since there's less to conceal. ^__^

What I don't love about it...
  • None, except for the price! Haha! =D

Price:
     
     The full size costs P5,650 for a 30 ml bottle while a 50 ml bottle costs P6,650. A P1000 difference will just make me buy the 50 ml bottle. ^__~


Where to buy?
    You can buy these at the following Shiseido stores: Greenbelt 5, Greenhills, Glorietta 4, Rockwell, Shangrila, Trinoma and Eastwood.


Whom would I recommend this to?
    This product is best for people who have acne spots, darkness, redness and uneven skin tone. It would help a lot in diminishing ugly spots with continued use.


Rating:


5 out of 5
Something worth saving for! ^__^

Tips:
  • Be sure to start with well-cleansed face. Remove makeup thoroughly if you've just worn makeup.
  • Pump the serum onto your palm then rub your palms together before applying to your face.
  • After you have applied the serum on your face, Rub your hands together, warming your hands. Then put them on your face. This will help the product penetrate deep into the skin, therefore working wonders to the skin. You can massage the serum in or do some finger-tapping motions, too! ^__^
  • Don't forget to follow with your moisturizer! This will help seal or lock-in the moisture. ^__^
  • When I wake up in the morning, I just splash my face with water. No need to use a cleanser because I just went to sleep. Doing so will prevent you from ruining your skin's pH balance. This is what I do every day at 5:45 am, before my 6:00 class. I just cleanse my face in the bath, and then follow with my morning skincare routine. On Thursdays, I do the same, only that I pat on a little toner on my face followed with the serum and moisturizer. 
  • Never neglect your skin, especially if you like wearing makeup. Just like my first tip, remove it thoroughly. You wouldn't want your face to do the "It's all coming back to me now" drama, right? =D No matter how tired and sleepy you are, remove your makeup. =)

Wanna see how the Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum + changed my life? (Please click to enlarge.)

Day 1 (AM, before application)
(Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, I only used my smart phone to take these)

Day 7 (PM, after application)
Macro shots using Sony Cybershot 14.1 MP Digital Camera


I wish I could upload my face, so you could see the difference in real life! Haha! XD


I'm so thankful that Sample Room released samples of this product. I will definitely save up for this!!!


Now, I can bravely go out of the house without makeup! There may still be a few spots to conceal but it's a lot better than having a bunch of painful red bumps waving hello to my friends and passers by! Hahaha!


Have you tried this product? =)



Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats