Tuesday, April 05, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 05

Yay! I'm glad I'm able to keep up with my blogging challenge! ^__^
I am actually sick now, but I feel better compared to yesterday. I wanna type and type about my wedding plans and stuff and share a lot with you but I am too busy now. =D
Anyway, let's now have the question for today:
Day 05: Your Favorite Quotes
I love quotes a lot for they us think deeply about some aspects of life.
Here are some of my favorites.
The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
Anonymous
Good teachers are those who know how little they know. Bad teachers are those who think they know more than they don't know.
R. Verdi
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is in the heart.
Kahlil Gibran
Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart.
Nate Dircks
The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.
Anonymous
It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
Anonymous
The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched; but are felt in the heart.
Helen Keller
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower and thank God for it is a cup of blessing.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
and a bonus quote from my favorite animated movie.....
There may be something there that wasn't there before
"Something There", Beauty and the Beast OST
I hope you liked the quotes that I love.
^___^
How about you? What are your favorite quotes? Share it with me! ^__^
Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats