Monday, April 04, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 02-04

Sorry for the delay, my Sis-in-law to be borrowed my laptop last Saturday. When she returned it, I was too tired to blog, because my fiance and I scouted for wedding invitations. I was feeling sick since Saturday.
Come Sunday, we went to the mall. We saw many cute shoes that would be good for my wedding. It makes me feel all giddy about it. ^__^
Let's move on to the questions...
Day 02: Your favorite movie
Do I need to say more?
Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
I would never get tired of watching Disney movies, even if I'm already 26 years old! =D
If you are a constant visitor of my blog, you'll notice how much I love this film. I think I have mentioned this a lot before. =D
Day 03: Your favorite television program
Hmmm... I don't really have time to watch TV, but these days, I am digging...
The Baker King (제빵왕 김탁구)
I super love the story. ^__^
Kim Tak Gu's personality is so optimistic. I love bread and Korean culture. Not that I don't love Filipino culture, I love it, of course! I just admire Korean culture among others. ^__^
Watching Korean dramas and movies help me learn more about my students. =D
Day 04: Your favorite book
Edith Hamilton's Mythology
I am amazed at Mythology particularly Greek Mythology and things related to it. I've been reading mythology since elementary and I took it as part of my major in the University. I was even a part of a "live museum" way back in my University days and dressed up as "Artemis", the "Moon Goddess". Too bad, I didn't have any picture of it... =D
I'm so happy to be able to blog! Woohoo! I hope to keep it up!!! ^__^
Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats