Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm So In-Love!!!

The weather makes me feel so in-love... add up the great Korean movies that we have seen... i don't know if Honey notices it but I've been staring at him with starry, fluttery eyes... =D

FOTD 060210: Simple Browns
HOTD 060210: My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang (Korean Drama) inspired hanging buns (I want to have some curls less the heat. ^__~)

Yeah... he notices it... actually, he's scared of what's going on with me... Earlier in the cab, I was telling him lots of things (like I used to)... from our wedding day plans to make-up... I told him that I want to invest in something, like an online business or maybe becoming a freelance make-up artist. If that happens, and if on our wedding, I would have to put on the make-up of my bridesmaids, then, I would have to buy good stuff, as his mom suggested earlier. (Woohoo!!! Thanks for that UBER GREAT, FANTASTIC idea, future mom-in-law!) She also wants to recommend me to be the make-up artist on the wedding of Honey's cousin's wedding this year. This is it! This is the start of my make-up artist career! Hahaha! It makes me feel so giddy!!! Then in the middle of my dreamy sighs, he said... you scare me... You're like a Korean woman (in the movie we watched last night - We only saw this movie, "Bizarre Love Triangle" or "철없는 아내와 파란만장한 남편 그리고 태권소녀" (in Hangeul). One of the characters, Eun-hui, was extremely ambitious and selfish. No offense meant to my lovely Koreans. We SUPER LOVE Koreans, honestly. ^__^). Add up the actions that Koreans do when they are trying to be cutesy-cutesy... ^__~ I don't know, I just noticed it myself, too... XD

I also kept on saying "I love you" to Honey, which he finds weird (Hey, I used to be sweet and still sweet towards him but he finds my actions weird these days... hahaha!) He was telling me to stop because I scare him and he finds it really weird. I even ask him to do specific things. Hahaha! Scares him, thinks I'm preggy! Fail! Hahaha!!!

Anyway, this cold weather makes me so in-love... or is it the coffee I'm drinking? ^__^

Have a happy June, my dear friends! ^__^

P.S:

What do you think about the following:

♥ Opening an online business (I have to think of a way to earn extra income... We are saving up for our wedding and I also want to keep some for myself... ^__^)

♥♥ Starting a wedding blog (shows updates on our wedding and the planning stages)

♥♥♥ Becoming a freelance make-up artist (I think I have what it takes to become one... It's my talent, it's my passion... why not put it to good use, right? ^__~)

♥♥♥♥ Get a haircut this weekend (I want to try a new style, but a wearable one... So, I am in the hunt for nice hairstyles. ^__^ Read: Need help!)

BTW, thanks to Eki, for allowing me to use some pics from her site... I wanted to have a wearable haircut and her style is totally awesome! I hope Honey approves of some of the hairstyles that I found. Check out Eki's site here. ^__^

Friends... meet Eki. She's such a doll, right? ^__^

Please leave a comment... I want to know your opinions... =)

Thanks!

^__^

No comments:

View My Stats