Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Got Lucky Series: Kikay Stuff from the Peachy Pink Sisters

Trying to keep my blog alive by making short posts... It's halfway through October already and all my backlogs are all from August... whew!


Must post 5x a day tomorrow from now on!!! =D


Now, let me share you the lovely loot I won from Dawn and Liz of the Peachy Pink Sisters! ^__^


Wish Nail Stickers
Strip It Sugar Wax (the classic one)
The Healing Garden Passionate Rose Body Mist (Romance)
Covergirl Lipstick in Soulmate



I love packages with notes on them!!! ^__^

Dawn has personally brought these goodies in our house on the day of my birthday. ^__^

She made me so kilig!

Look how she made me all the more kilig! =D

Thanks, Dawn! Thanks, too, dear Liz!

You have made my day so special!!! ^__^


Whew! I better make more posts today! I got so many things running in my mind now! See you later! ^__^


I really gotta get my blogging groove back!


Blog Signature2

4 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

You're welcome! Kita-kits soon! ♥

Angel said...

I'll look forward to that!!! ^__^

Unknown said...

Nice birthday loot :) congrats!

Http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

Angel said...

Thanks! I really am enjoying it! ^__^

View My Stats