Friday, December 16, 2011

Trouble Maker!

No, I'm not mad. Haha! My title is the inspiration of my FOTD for today. Teehee!

It's inspired by HyunA and JS's new MV, Trouble Maker.



My inspiration

My own version
Sorry,  the colors had been washed off...  But I swear, the colors were awesome! ^__^


I even got a compliment from my student! ^__^
Student: "Teacher is pretty today. (followed by three flowers)"




*EEEE... kahiya (embarassing)! My poses look so provocative! XD*


These were the products that I used to get this look...

FACE:
Purederm Magic BB Cream
Fanny Serrano Concealer in Cashew (used as both concealer and foundation)
Nichido Final Powder in So Natural
Fashion 21 Duo Blush-On (pink blush and brown bronzer)

EYES:
e.l.f Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
Nichido Pearl Eye Shadow Palette (used the white and shimmery pink shade)
Fanny Serrano Four Colour Eyeshadow in Earth (used the bronze and shimmery cream shade)
Lancome Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow Quad - Divine Hold in F40 (used the gold and bronze shades)
Lancome Magic Voyage Palette (used the taupe and black shades)
Nichido Girls' Night Out in 01 Blackest Black
Wet n' Wild Waterproof Mega Plump Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Milani Lipstick in Moon Over Paradise
Fanny Serrano Moisturific Lipstick in Frost Rose
Fanny Serrano True Light Liquid Lipstick in Light Petal



Yes, I did use a lot of eye shadow palettes for this look, but it turned out pretty subtle! I swear! ^__^

I hope you like the look! ^__^


Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats