Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 FOTD

Some people are wondering why we are still celebrating Thanksgiving when majority of the population are preparing for the Christmas holidays.

You see, we don't celebrate Christmas in our religion. =D

I love Christmas and it makes me sad to think about that part. But hey! Christmas is for every one, right? I've grown a big part of my life and celebrated Christmas. It's only the past 3 years that I don't get to celebrate Christmas.

Moving on, last Sunday, December 18th, was our Church's Thanksgiving.

I really planned to go to church glammed up. So, the night before the occasion, I curled my hair using the Japanese curling foam and slept in it. My husband has to be at church in as early as 4:30am. I took a bath as soon as he left home and prepped myself  right away, hoping to catch the 6am service. Unfortunately, when I got downstairs, my sister-in-law is still sleeping and told me that mom has left already. I actually wasn't sure about the time of the service so, I decided to go for the 10am service. Haha!


I wore a brown tube dress and a brown cardigan-ish blazer (similar to those you see in Korean shows). I paired it with my silver shoes.

I decided to go (again) for my HyunA-inspired makeup, but this time, a little more intense. How I missed wearing black eyeliner on my waterline! I think it had been years since I last did it. Haha! =D

And look how it turned out!

Pa-sweet? >__<


While killing time, I took lots of selcas (Konglish term meaning "self camera").

I love it! ^__^

After the church service, my sister-in-law asked us to accompany her and Izza (my baby sis-in-law) to her workplace for the Kid's Christmas Party. Guess what? My make-up lasted all day! ^__^

Here are the products that I used:


FACE:
Purederm Magic BB Cream
Fanny Serrano Concealer in Cashew
Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation in 003 Light
Mac Strobe Cream
Nichido Final Powder in So Natural
e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

EYES:
e.l.f Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
Nichido Pearl Eye Shadow Palette (used the white and shimmery pink shade)
Fanny Serrano Four Colour Eyeshadow in Earth (used the brown shade for the brows)
Lancome Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow Quad - Divine Hold in F40 (used the gold and bronze shades)
Lancome Magic Voyage Palette (used the taupe and black shades)
Nichido Girls' Night Out in 01 Blackest Black
Wet n' Wild Waterproof Mega Plump Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Milani Lipstick in Moon Over Paradise
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Brownie
Fanny Serrano True Light Liquid Lipstick in Light Petal

If you'll notice, I have replaced some of the products as compared to my previous FOTD post here. Hey, it's a special event! I might as well use the best products that I have in my stash. ^__^

Leave me some comments, okay? ^__^

See you soon!

More updates to come!

PS:
I realized, I got looooots of old FOTDs from the past lurking in my hard drive... what should I do with them? Leave a comment!


Blog Signature2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute :) I love your makeup!

Angel said...

Thanks, Winnie! ^__^

I'm glad it stayed all day! ^__^

View My Stats