Saturday, June 25, 2011

What to Do?


I should be starting my monthly reports now... but I suddenly got in the mood to camwhore, blog and at the same time, think about how and what I should wear for tomorrow's church service... Hmmm...


I don't know what to do with my long hair... teehee!!!

Anyway, let me share with you a couple of my furbabies cute pics...

 Woody: Curious with my laptop fan's usb... 

Aki: Just waiting to strike...

Yes. They were tied up to separate posts. Why? Well, they like playing A LOT.

So a big tip: If you want to get furbabies from the miniature pinscher and shih tzu  breed, either you train them early, or let them get used to being together. =3

Even if they're so makulit, I still love them to bits!!! ^__^

Check their Facebook page here. ^__^

Please do. Woody keeps tugging my arm. Aki is barking on me now.


Blog Signature2

4 comments:

WICKERMOSS said...

ang kyot!

Angel said...

Ako? Joke! XD

Hehehe... thanks! ^__^

Mar said...

I heart dogs - wish I could have one of my own! Btw, you have gorgeous long hair, I'm sure you'll find a way to style it, there's just soo much that can be done with it! I'm trying to grow mine longer now. -Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Angel said...

Awww... Thanks! Actually, it's so difficult to have 2 dogs at the same time, especially if you are training them now that they're adults... better start early! Woody, the Mini Pinscher is well-behaved than Aki, the Shih Tzu...

Thank you for the compliment, but I think my hair is dry and frizzy, and it needs some kind of treatment... hehehe... =D

See you around! ^__^

View My Stats