Monday, June 03, 2013

FOTD 121812: An Afternoon Tryst

Annyeonghaseyo!!! ^__^


It's a cold Monday morning but it's nearly half way through 2013! It's also the first day of class for most students, so for sure, traffic will be congested around Manila and around the country! =D


I've been waiting for my school appointment until this last minute but it's okay. I'll just wait for the Division Office to call me. =)


Talk about school, I've got a make up tip for students. Always remember to keep your makeup simple. Just go with BB Cream or powder, a hint of blush and a swipe of lipstick or gloss. You would want to make a good impression and not scare away prospect friends. Besides, the teacher won't like it if you look like a person from the 80's sitting in the middle of a classroom of the 2000's. The key is to keep things light. ^__~



Now that we mentioned school and keeping things light, I'll be sharing with you an FOTD (again, from 2012). I wore this look during an afternoon tryst with my hubby. It was a bright day, and I didn't have classes for the next few hours, so, I decided to drop by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) to inquire personally about the application for my license. Hubby and I have been Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passers since 2008. Since that year, we haven't registered for our licences yet. 


After my morning classes, I told the hubby that I'll be going to PRC and was also thinking of seeing him after his shift. Then, I thought of going there in his office instead. =D


Ah. Unplanned visits. I like it! Hahaha!

 

Innocent stare? =D


I don't know why, but when I told the guard on duty that I shall be visiting my husband, he looked at me, as if he either couldn't believe that I'm married already or he's not sure whether we were thinking of the same person. Apparently, he's familiar with my husband. Oh. I usually get that stare. =D


 Starting to pout... What's taking hubby so long?


I think I went up to the 20th floor. Funny thing is, the Korean Manager and some nice people working in that floor mistaken me for an applicant, because of the envelope that I was holding. -ᴥ-


I have been waiting for about 30 minutes when the hubby replied to my messages... -__-


I went to the wrong floor!!! Hahaha! I didn't know that they transferred to a different floor! >__<


So, I went down quickly and met my hubby and our friend. Hahaha! The guard looked at us and it's as if he couldn't believe his eyes! Hahaha!!! I asked the hubby if the guard knows him and he said "yes". I told him that he should have seen his face when he saw us together. >__<




For this look, I decided to keep it simple. BB Cream, a little concealer, brow pencil, a wash of color on the lids, a little eye liner, blush and lipstick completed my look. =)


After that, hubby and I commuted to Cubao to have a super late lunch. I felt so refreshed after that. ^__^


Honestly, I missed going out with the hubby after shift. So, my loving husband, if you're reading this, you get the message, ha! =D



Because I am done with most of my Teacher obligations (monthly reports, check!), I'll do my best to post all my backlogs! ^__^


Hmmm... What to post next? Let's see!!!



Have a Magical Monday, every one!!! ^__^


...and enjoy school, if you are a student! ♥♥♥

Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats