Monday, October 04, 2010

I'm Such a Bad Blogger... =(

Yeah, I know. I am. I have not been blogging much and I have a lot of plans. I wanna write, make videos and many sorts of stuff but I can't because I have other things to do. Add the fact that I got very sick recently... ='''( So today, I am promising myself that I will try to accomplish my plans, whatever it takes. Aja! Fighting! I can do it! ^__^ I should be happy because as of today, I already have 40 followers! Imagine that? 40 followers... I don't even get to write some stuff... I am not that happy, I am ashamed of myself for having 40 followers that don't get to read much on my blog... I am so sorry, my followers, I've been such a bad blogger... but I do love you with all my heart!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

But don't worry, I will do my best to be a better blogger for my 40 precious followers...

^__^ Blog Signature2

1 comment:

ChinaDoll said...

Don't worry sis, you're not alone..ahem ahem... :)

View My Stats