Friday, May 11, 2012

Avengers Unite!

I should have blogged about this earlier, the pictures here were taken the same day as the Etude House Playhouse Pink Fair event. 

Just like what I said in that blog post, Hubby and I went to SM Megamall to pick up my prizes from Sophie. =)

I was so excited to get to the pink and mint stall of Sophie's Mom! ^__^

There it is!!! ^__^

Cream Puffs!!! Yummy! =)

After I got my loot, we decided to spend a little time walking around the mall. I missed SM Megamall! It had been a couple of years since I last have been there!

Since we have a little more time to spare, Hubby and I agreed on looking around Toy Kingdom. He loves Gundam and he was trying to convince me to get him a new one. I think, it was long before our wedding when he got one. 

Before going in the toy store, we saw the Avengers thingy just in front of Toy Kingdom. Being the comic book and superhero fans, we dropped by and saw these dioramas...


OOTD: Jacket (again?), corset and a pair of jeans! =)










Cute "Chibi" Avengers! =)


This Hulk Collection is from Oneng Sales. I think he's a collector, as we usually see various collections from him in exhibits like this. =)


Look! Sophie's Mom can be seen from the lower level! I want to go back and eat some mochi and cream puffs! =D

Avengers fever! =D

So much for the Avengers craze, that I saw this on my backlogs! I still can't get over it that I want to watch the movie all over again! Gyah! The kid in me wants to back into the time when I used to run around feeling like a superhero! I even used to climb our window and jump on the bed! Blame that to the X-Men and Spiderman TV series that time! XD

I'll be working on backlogs! I found out that it helps me forget time and enjoy my classes more! Aja!!! ^__^

Blog Signature2

No comments:

View My Stats