Monday, May 31, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
RANDOM, RANDOM, RANDOM STUFF!!!
It was a nice week for me… not much problems… Or, maybe I have forgotten them. =D
My make-up stuff aren't that good that's why the colors aren't as intense as they supposed to be. I'll try to find a solution for this. ^__~
I noticed my hair is okay these days... Straight and shiny... looks healthy, too (except for the ends! XD). Honestly, I only use shampoo and conditioner... What's with me? Am I morphing?!? Hahaha!!! I am almost about to change my mind to getting a haircut... XD
Anyway, I was getting a lot of comments that I am pretty (???) these days… I wonder why. It was so random! My blog friends, some followers and even my real life friends tell me the same thing. I really wonder why… maybe my make-up brushes do me wonders! Hahaha!
I’d be starting to lay-out our wedding plans. I have to lock up Honey in the room so we can talk about it. I want him to be a big part of it. I remember him telling me that he wants anything that would make me happy on our wedding day. But of course, I still want him to take part in it. Besides, it’s a brain racking thing, huh! Hehehe…
I am itching to buy a laptop… I need it for work, the wedding research and planning, BLOGGING, and I want to start a little online business. Any recommendations? What can you say about the "little online business"? =)
Oh! Me is sad today. I knew that our team would be dissolved and news came out yesterday that I’ll be distributed to a group that I don’t completely know. I would agree if it’s from the same shift, but, they’ll be transferring me to a group originally from the PM shift! Honestly, I don’t like the vibes of most people in the PM. Many of them are (*excuse me*) pretentious. I asked Honey about the people that I’ll soon work with and he said they’re kinda “okay”, but I disagree… oh well, he is our trainer. He knows much. I might try to contest about this transfer or I’ll just lock myself more often in my station if that happens. Anyway, maybe by December, I’ll be applying in a public high school and resign soon before or after the wedding. Just a little patience, Angel… Just a little patience… =S
So far, that’s the only thing that ruined my week. My students have cheered me up by doing such things: (I'll be talking about them next time. ^__^)
And so, I am hoping that this weekend will be fun… See you next week! ^__^
I miss you all!!! ^__^
Thursday, May 27, 2010
For today, I wore a red Chinese-like top because its really hot outside (it’s sleeveless and the cloth is so light and comfortable). I opted to wear less make-up and I decided to go soft on my eye shadow. Instead, I wore red lipstick. ^__~
I rarely wear red lipstick. I remember my college classmate tell me that she likes seeing me wear pink lipstick than red lipstick because in her opinion, my face looked a “classic” (like those in the 50’s, or Audrey Hepburn-like face) already.
I blogged about contests and placed them in separate a page. I will try to finish posting them this week so I can post more personal blog entries…
I’m happy because my Honey bought me a Big Gulp from 7-11. He also bought siopao (steamed bun) and potato chips for me. ^__^
I was also able to be in touch with my favorite aunt, which is a wedding coordinator. Yesterday, I forwarded an e-mail message to her regarding an All-day, Two-day Food Tasting Event from the Philippine Wedding Congress. For those who don’t know, I am getting married next year – actually, wedding was supposed to be this year; but since Honey’s mom got diagnosed for cancer, we had to postpone the wedding so we can tend to his mom’s needs. It isn’t an issue for me. It’s really okay with me. I don’t want to pressure them and myself as well. We hope that on our wedding day, everything will be fine. =)
And so, my Aunt replied this afternoon to my messages. She thanked me for inviting me on this event. Unfortunately, she told me that she might not be able to attend because she and my cousin might in the States that time. Awww!!! I got worried, because she mentioned that she might stay there longer or even permanently!!! I got a little panicky because she’s going to be part of the Principal Sponsors; besides, I’ll be needing her help with the planning. Yes, I had been her assistant during events for quite a long time but I realized that it’s difficult to work on your OWN wedding. =D
I am planning to start laying out plans (again). Back to scratch. I will be busy looking for new bridal gown designs and trends. I have a dream wedding in mind but I have to look for more perks. A wedding is only once, and I want it to be very memorable not only for us, but for everyone as well. ^__^
Do you have tips or pieces of advice for me? I’d be happy to accept them! Please feel free to send in some suggestions. =)
Should I start a wedding blog? What do you think? ^__^
I miss you all!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
- Create a New Blog Post.
- Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!"
- Tag as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to link the person who has given you the award.
- Contact the bloggers to let them know they've been tagged.
Here are my answers:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00 AM… I had to do my Honey’s sister’s make-up and hair because she’ll have her defense. ^__^ 2. How do you like your steak? Well done! 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hmmm… Transformers 2! We don't have time to watch movies. 4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t watch TV shows that much these days… I’m too busy to do so… 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere with my Honey! But If I have to choose one, I’d like to live in… Korea! ^__^ 6. What did you have for breakfast? I had chicken noodles and pandesal… =) 7. What is your favorite cuisine? Filipino, Korean, American and a little Japanese 8. What foods do you dislike? Chinese food and greasy and fatty foods! 9. Favorite place to eat? Sbarro! Happy Six Days (Korean Resto near Astoria)! Jollibee! McDonalds… Many more… hehehe… 10. Favorite dressing? Depends on what kind of salad… 11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don’t drive, I don’t have a car yet… ehehehe… 12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, dresses, blouses and shirts… Lately, I had been wearing mini-skirts and shorts to work… 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? South Korea. I want to visit my students. 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Empty! Hahaha! - Seriously, Half Full! 15. Where would you want to retire? “Retire”? I don’t get this… (I’m an English teacher, the thought is “vague”. Hahaha!) but if what you mean by this is “to stop working”, I’d like to retire here in the Philippines with my future hubby. =) 16. Favorite time of day? Morning because it’s not that hot but I really like the whole day. ^__^ 17. Where were you born? Quezon City 18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I’m not sporty, my mom is sportier than me… hehehe… 19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don’t know…! 20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don’t know either… hehehe… 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All of them, of course! ^__^ 22. Bird watcher? Sometimes! 23. Are you a morning person or a night person? All-Day person… hahaha! (I used to be morning person but my body clock changed when we transferred to the PM shift.) 24. Do you have any pets? Yep! I have one mini pinscher, Woody and a Shih Apso (a hybrid of Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso), Aki ^__^
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes! I’d been to Laguna with my college schoolmates (Honey’s batchmates) and had a great time with them! I’d be blogging about this, actually. Watch out! ^__^ 26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lot! I used to dream of becoming a doctor, a make-up artist (which, I think, was likely… hahaha!), an artist (celebrity and media) and of course, a teacher. 27. What is your best childhood memory? Well… I think when my family was still intact…=’’’( 28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person
29. Are you married? Not yet. But soon will be. ^__^
30. Always wear your seat belt? No seatbelt because no car. Hahaha! I usually don’t sit beside the driver when I take the taxi. 31. Been in a car accident? Minor only. 32. Any pet peeves? Hmmm… not being prepared for something… and people who pretend that they are socialites… 33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, meat and bacon 34. Favorite Flower? Roses (I love flowers but roses are on top of the list!) 35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry flavored Ice cream 36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Same as above! ^__^
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I haven’t taken the driver’s test. 38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook notice! Hahaha! Seriously, from Nikki.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? No credit card. But if I do, I’d buy beauty products, things around the house laptop, cameras and lots of food! ^__^ 40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yep! Just did! =D 41. Like your job? Of course! I love it! 42. Broccoli? I love! Especially when I mix it on my Tuna Fettuccine! 43. What was your favorite vacation? Puerto Galera! That was when I went camping with my cousins. =) 44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My Honey and my sisters. ^__^
45. What are you listening to right now? Run, Devil, Run by SNSD 46. What is your favorite color? Pink! ^__^ 47. How many tattoos do you have? I don’t have tattoos. I don’t like putting on tattoos.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I’m not sure yet. 49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:12 PM 50. Coffee drinker? Yes. But I don’t drink coffee often because I sometimes palpitate.
I'm gonna tag these cool bloggers now:
Oh well... I hope you enjoyed reading this entry! ^__^
Keep the fun rolling! ^__^